Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UNBOTTELING feelings !!!

I always loved to write but I never liked to share it… I don’t know what’s making me to blog now.. But whatsoever.. I’m loving it… this digital 'my diary' exposes me to the world lol.. Though few of them are interested to know.. But seriously.. Technology has made us so reachable… though I hate this fact at times.. !!
Though.. Abi I think I need to be reached by the people… I still miss my life when I used to spend hours on internet chatting and social networking… life was so much fun.. It took my life to another world… where I emerged from my obscure nook and went out to the world and people started knowing me as a roadie… ha.. That was a beautiful part of life of which I never dreamt… people say that social networking is a waste of time and energy.. But it gave me a lot.. Fame to cherish.. Memories to treasure.. A LOT to be precise.. :D
I miss all that yaar… I miss my friends.. VELLA GANG.. Though we are still in touch.. But those days are gone when we would sit till 4 am and would discuss NOTHING.. Lol !! The whole world knew about our friendship.. Even the MTV tickrs flashed it :D !! awwwww that’s a day to remember.. But they had to go.. Sab sahi kehte the.. Everyday is not the same.. Change will come and it did.. !!Though that was necessary… ab saari umar internet pe jhak thodi maarni thi… bread and butter bi toh chahiye…LOL !!
I know Life still has a lot in store !!! That will come once SHAADINDIA.COM is launched… but abi bahut kuchh karna hai uske liye bi… I still need to give my days and nights to it… han g sir g.. baithhe baithhe toh main sirf roadie bani thi.. Ab sab kuchh thode baithhe baithhe milta hai…. :P bahut mehnat karni padti hai…. Jab SHAADINDIA launch ho jayega toh shayad yeh sab tough time bhool jaungi… as I know what it means to me… it’s above everything I have in my life… its more then a dream.. It’s more then what ever I can write to explain.. !!

4 comments:

  1. u r absulutely right that life is not a cup of tea sometimes its ways are smooth and sometimes it is absolutely rough but only those people survives who mould themselves according to their situation and stand still no matter whatever the situation is . so be positive . u r still rocking as u used to rock during the episodes of roadies 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . nice written roop. ilove to read yoir blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really cute. An explicit display of the real you behind the roadie thingy. Keep it up, sunshine. :]

    ReplyDelete